Friday, May 21, 2010

Tick Tock, New Clocks!

We wanted to debut some new stuff at this summer's SoWA market, so I'm happy to introduce some new clock designs! Not only are there new designs, but we (okay, okay...it was all Tony) put up a storefront on our site so you can buy clocks directly from us. The clocks are still handmade and hand painted and/or screen printed by us in our studio.

Surprising no one, I am sure, my favorite is the new RGB clock. I totally have a rainbow addicition:



And speaking of rainbows, we've got a new Spectrum series with every hue for those who want a simple but boldly colorful clock:





We added a few colors to the Burst series:




...and the Circles series:




And YES! We heeded your calls and now have an "I Need Numbers!" series:




And because Tony is very, very cheeky:


We hope you like the new designs and come see them in person at the SoWA market this weekend! If you can't make it in person, you can always visit our site. Tony and I keep a running tally of favorite clocks and requested colors from friends and customers, so if you'd really dig one of these babies in another color, let us know. We might just put it on offer. Thanks for continuing to support us! :)

3 comments:

ricky said...

I forgot to tell you how awesome these clocks are! Such a good idea to screen print them.

Chroma Lab said...

Glad you like them, Ricky! We've been wanting to screen print for a long time and we're finally in a position to do it.

the obsessive imagist said...

Oh my goodness I love the color mixing clock! Love, love, love! Everything looks great . . . congrats!