Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Clean with Color

I saw these colorful spoons and spatulas on Oh Joy this morning and took a closer look at the company behind them, Rice, which is based in Denmark. A treasure trove of colorful housewares! I picked out these supplies, which I believe would make spring cleaning a lot easier on me:

Spring Clean - Rice


It looks like Rice only sells wholesale, but a few items are available through online retailers like Huset in California. Anyone know another source for very colorful home supplies like these? I really need some motivation to get cleaning!

By the way, want to see my dream dishwasher?



That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bright colors on what looks like traditional straw brushes and brooms.

As for the dishwasher, it's making my eyes go O_O. :)

Chroma Lab said...

Ha ha! Perhaps my tolerance for that many colors at once is going to affect my vision later in life!

Mallory said...

That's definitely my dream dishwasher too! My dream fridge would also be brightly colored (both the fridge itself, and the food inside).

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

I love all your colorful stories. They brighten the day

Chroma Lab said...

Mallory, I knew I could count on you to back me up on that!

Kerry, so glad you are enjoying the blog. :)

Meghan said...

oh, a yellow dishwasher is exACTLY what i need to get motivated to do the dishes!

Anonymous said...

Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.