Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rainbow Desktop

If you read Katie Josephson's excellent blog The Obsessive Imagist, you know she looooves Baggu, the company that makes super cool reusable bags in every imaginable color (she just posted some photos of their studio yesterday!). So this one's for you, Katie, rainbow desktop downloads courtesy of Baggu designer Aaron Vinton:








Don't you think having a rainbow desktop would send your productivity and happiness levels way up? They're also available for your iPad and iPhone. Thanks Studio Sweet Studio for alerting me to the rainbow fest!

2 comments:

the obsessive imagist said...

Shout out! I love it! :)

hez said...

Very serendipitous -- I was going to try to find a cool new desktop background for my work computer today...but one found me instead! Thanks!