Thursday, February 10, 2011

Converse ♥ Marimekko

Get 'em while they're hot: the Marimekko edition Converse sneakers are now on sale at the Converse site!

I'm not a shoe person, but I've been wearing Converse forever and it's no secret that I'm a big fan of bold Finnish prints. I ordered a pair of these hi-tops...to start. They're my favorite pattern on offer and I love the hot pink inside!





I know I'm going to wear these out. If you plan on getting some, I'd love to know which pattern and style you choose!

4 comments:

hez said...

whoa. those are hottt. for incredible color, patterns, *and* creativity, though, my vote goes to these little beauties: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66106429/converse-painted-colorful-dot

Chroma Lab said...

Dang, those are super colorful. Thanks for sharing!

Colelatimer said...

http://www.converse.com/#/products/shoes/converseone/builder/staPlaEVOx1007,,,236695422

inspired me to make (and order) these!

Chroma Lab said...

Cole, I love it! Designing your own Converse, just more evidence of the magic that is the internet.